Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Armed With Great Idea... In need of a group!

What's up party people: my name is Justin Ray and I am a senior convergence major. I am in search of a group to collaborate with for the competition. I am armed with a SPORTS-BASED, practical, efficient, incredibly useful and promising idea for the project that I think would be an absolute home run. I even have a name for it already!

I just need a team of like-minded and focused individuals ready to get the ball rolling. Contact me if you're interested. I have extensive newsroom experience, including an internship at ESPN. I currently am online manager for Friday Night Fever at KOMU. I am also working on marketing ESPNU this semester, so I'm in that frame of mind from the jump. I'm excited, and you should be too!

Get at me!

Justin Ray

Pref Email: jraythegreat@gmail.com
School Email: jdrtw6@mizzou.edu
AIM: JRay2437

No comments: